1 Newton Port Hall, Newton Port, EH41 3LX
About the property
Desirably situated in the centre of Haddington, this stylishly-appointed ground-floor apartment, set within a former Victorian church, enjoys spacious open-plan living, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, and access to a sunny communal garden and private parking.
Immaculately presented with muted interiors and stylish finishings, this light and airy two-bedroom, two-bathroom ground-floor apartment is centrally located in Haddington, within a handsome former Victorian church. The desirable property enjoys spacious open-plan living and communal access to a south-facing garden and off-street private parking.
• The front door is approached via a secure communal vestibule and opens into a hall housing excellent storage. The hall leads to an exceptionally generous dual-aspect living space, featuring honey-coloured wood flooring. Here, an area for relaxation and dining is positioned beside a well-appointed kitchen.
• The sleek white and grey-toned kitchen, offset by chic subway tiling, promises a wealth of storage and workspace. It is equipped with an integrated electric oven and gas hob (with a feature hood), a fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, and a washing machine.
• The home’s two plushly carpeted double bedrooms include a sunny dual-aspect principal bedroom, benefiting from the luxury of an ensuite shower room, and a second bedroom equipped with a mirrored fitted wardrobe.
• Finally, a bright and airy bathroom completes the accommodation on offer, tiled and appointed in the same tasteful fashion as the shower room and including a shower-over-bath.
• Gas central heating and double glazing ensure year-round comfort and efficiency. Under floor heating in the bathrooms and ensuite's.
• Externally, the home enjoys convenient off-street parking and access to a lawned communal garden with a sunny aspect.
The garden is shared with just two other properties.
Nestled in East Lothian’s picturesque countryside, the historic market town of Haddington enjoys the best of both worlds. The town centre is home to a wealth of excellent amenities
and the John Gray Centre, offering a state-of-the-art library and a museum. Residents of Haddington are never far from leafy parks and scenic countryside, and the tranquil River Tyne provides the perfect backdrop for a leisurely stroll, run or cycle. For sports, fitness, and golf enthusiasts, Haddington offers its own golf course, and Aubigny Sports Centre incorporates two swimming pools, a sauna and steam room, and a Bodyworks gym. Schooling is well-catered for in the town and the area is well-served by regular bus links across the county and into the capital. Thanks to its close proximity to the A1, commuting to Edinburgh, Berwick or further afield is swift and convenient.
EST HR: £325,000