Selling property in East Lothian
Do you want to sell your East Lothian property? Trust the local experts to get your properties out there and in front of the best potential buyers.
Selling your property – what to expect
We believe simple, easy to understand advice about selling your home is what every homeowner deserves. Here is a quick run down of the various steps involved in selling your house:
- Check your current mortgage with an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) or with your mortgage lender – find out what the minimum offer you can accept on your house is and if you can transfer your mortgage to a new property
- Choose GSB Solicitors to take care of the sale of your property
- Get a free valuation
- Have a Home Report carried out
- Market your property – from sales boards and schedules, to ESPC.com listings, we’ll get you maximum exposure
- Prepare your house for sale and host viewings
- Work with us to negotiate closing date, offers, date of entry and other details
- Accept an offer
- Conclude the missives
- Draw up new title deeds and transfer ownership of the property
- Move out on the agreed date
We are well positioned in the East Lothian property market to offer you the most up to date and accurate advice on securing the best deal for your property.
If it’s time to sell, talk to us today.
Get a free pre-sale valuation